Last night Justin and I had a well deserved "date night". We went to one of our favorite Nashville haunts, The Bluebird Cafe. Our favorite writer in Nashville was doing an "In The Round" with 3 other writers from the Green Hills Music Group.
Let me start by saying, I LOVE THE BLUEBIRD. I love going there because you never know what you are going to get when you show up. This particular ITR was Georgia Middleman (our fave), Rick Giles, Steve Williams and Bob Regan. What a talented bunch of writers and performers.
Georgia sang one of my favorite songs by her "Table 32" and a great one that Martina cut "Do What You Do".
If you love music and have never been to a writers night, you need to check one out up in Nashville. Also, check out Georgia's website, http://www.georgiamiddleman.com/ or www.myspace.com/georgiamiddleman
Here is a performance I found on Youtube of Georgia at the Hall of Fame..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SuX3uCJwhTc
Love to all. J
No comments:
Post a Comment