Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Time Fun

Riley was able to finally color eggs this year and it was so much fun. I wished we could have done 3 dozen since it went so fast. We got a bit creative with our colors and everyone was involved. I love this second picture of Riley- he was having a blast.
Easter morning after I got home from work, the Easter Bunny made a secret visit to our house and evidently snuck out the back door. He left Riley's basket in the Sun Room. He was very excited to see the treats that the Easter Bunny left him.
I wish we could have been with everyone during the holiday-we miss and love you all.
~~~~The Jacobs~~~~








2 comments:

Heather said...

It looked like you had so much fun. Sorry we couldn't do that Tues. together. Call us...I got some antibiotics!
See u soon!

Deana said...

You were prepared!! Dayne and I just dug into the eggs and the dye b/c it was so late. We both laughed b/c we went to church with green fingers!! Love it!!! Special moments. That was my first time dying eggs in a long time!!