My inlaws just left from a long weekend of yard work. Ed, my BIL is a contractor and very talented. He brought his big tractor over and we rented a bull dozer to straighten out some of our crazy yard. My FIL, Gordon and MIL Janice were here as was Justins sister Gwen.
My job was to keep Riley out of trouble which is a full time job.
Day one was yard clean up., Day 2 when the dozer came, they started excavating the yard/driveway/hill in back. Our driveway was refinished with gravel too. Ed, Gordon and Gwen made a beautiful stone walkway from the front steps that was made from the limestone (?) that was excavated from our yard. It turned out so pretty. Our driveway next to the garage had no retaining wall-which they fixed!!! YAY.. It too looks great. I guess I'll just post pics, since they can show so much more than I can say...
1 comment:
Huge job!! I am glad it is you not me. Sorry :) I would be very stressed out and with our 2 dogs, they would be loving all the dirt! Can't wait to pics when it is done!!!
Post a Comment