
We happened upon the Murfreesboro Christmas Parade completely by accident yesterday. Justin was fussing at me for taking him the long way around on our way to Walmart. We were in the left turn lane at MTSU when a police car pulled right in front of our lane and he hopped out of his car. That's when we noticed all of the people lining the street ahead of us and all the commotion in the parking lot. So that is the beginning our parade adventure.
We found a great spot where there were only a few people at the very beginning of the parade route. I can't explain the tears I had running down my face as I watched Riley, seeing a parade for the first time. Justin looked at me strangely and asked "what's wrong with you?" I had to laugh because I didn't know where the tears came from. But it was an amazing site watching my sweet boy waving and
yelling "Merry Christmas" to everyone that went by in the parade.
yelling "Merry Christmas" to everyone that went by in the parade.Our first parade experience with Riley will not soon leave my mind. It was pure joy seeing him dance along with the dance troops, waving at the beauty queens and grinning from ear to ear. As if I wasn'
t already in the Christmas spirit...
t already in the Christmas spirit...
1 comment:
O.k. thanks you just made me cry! Love it! Glad you guys saw it! Have a Merry Christmas and safe travel.
LOL
Post a Comment