Let me start by saying Riley has had scissors in his hands non stop for about a month now. He loves to cut paper, he is always making something. Well.... Today at lunch I was sitting across from Riley and noticed a big chunk of hair missing from his bangs. I mean big chunk... Mom is not happy at this point, cause this hair was there this morning. Daddy must have fell asleep on Riley duty because the said hair went missing sometime between 1030am and 2pm...
This child always complains that his hair is getting long and he "Needs to see Miss Beth." I will add photos when he wakes up from his nap. For now, we'll leave it be. Cutting his bangs to that level might be social suicide, so for today, we won't. :)
This child always complains that his hair is getting long and he "Needs to see Miss Beth." I will add photos when he wakes up from his nap. For now, we'll leave it be. Cutting his bangs to that level might be social suicide, so for today, we won't. :)
3 comments:
Oh that is too cute!!!! He did a good job mom :-)
Barber college anyone?? LOL
Hillarious Jenn ! the things that happen on Daddy duty. Thats how Lydia got her layered look. We love those Daddys that actually do "Daddy duty". Maybe Riley could get his Daddys haircut.
Post a Comment